Sunday, August 31, 2008

My handsome "coo dude"

I LOVE this little dude!!! Kade and I have always had a special bond. He really is my little buddy! Kade doesn NOT like you to be mad at him. If he does something wrong or frustrates you he quickly says..."I'm sorry Please forgive me!" He is such a smart little guy and I can't believe he is going to be starting pre-school next week. He loves sports with his dad and he is super excited to play "Jazz" out on the new basketball court! When he shoots hoops you have to call him "D-Will" and daddy is "Booz"!! Kade loves playing outside but he also LOVES to watch cartoons...thank heavens for Noggin!! He loves to play with Cambrie and is not one bit afraid to play princess although his daddy is very glad he wants to be the prince!!!

1 comment:

Jean Smith said...

yipee! you are a blogging fool! it's about time! did i mention how stinkin cute your kids are?!?!? it was so fun to see you in utah!