Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kindergarten Baby!!


I can't believe my little girl is ready for kindergarten! It really does feel like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital..she was such a beautiful baby and still is!! Last week was her orientation and testing (that is a story for another day!!) This week she said she is ready to go to school without me! I am really going to miss her everyday but I know she is ready and will make an awesome student!! I am glad she missed the deadline last year and that I had her home with me...I really needed her and her sweet helpful loving personality...I love you Cams!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

YeatesFam said...

Lookatchu! You're a postin fool! I am SOOOOO glad to have you so close, and to have you back to the bloggin! Love you Diddo.

Jean Smith said...

did you cry on her first day of school? i admit...i shed a tear on kaleb's first day...so cliche...

The Morgan Clan said...

I found you Kelli! Ann's blog gave you away. We need to get our kiddos together to play soon. Hope the new house and neighborhood is treating you well. We miss you guys!

AMY M

GarrGroup said...

Ok, so I totally had to find your blog from other blogs...thanks for the link!:) Anyways, loved catching up. Call me and let's get together!

Thayne6 said...

Hi Kelli,
I found you through the grapevine (Ann-Shannon). You should check out our blog: www.thayne6.blogspot.com. It's so fun to catch up with friends! I can't believe Cambri is old enough for school. Jacob started as well!
--Jamie

Sbankhead said...

Hey cutie, i didn't know you had a blog.. so glad I found you though. We need to do that dinner that we have been talking about for a like year. I hope all is well in the new neighborhood. love ya babe!

Motley Mom said...

Hi Kelli! I found you on Amy's blog, so know I'll be stocking you! Every time I walk by your new house I think I should just knock on the door...are you settled in enough for visitors now??? I would really love to see your new place. Hopefully you won't be a stranger and I can see you around the halls of the school :D

Pezlady Jana said...

Kelli- it's me Jana Sperry (don't let the "pezlady" scare ya)! I found your blog on Ann's. So fun to see what you guys have been up to! Love the pics of your kiddos. I remember how little your daughter was when you guys moved in to the ward. Hard to believe she is a kindergartener!

Liza said...

How cute is CAMBRIE!!! I love kindergarten! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you a little better!

Lindsay said...

Yea I found Kelli again!!!

Andrea Wilson said...

Hey I'm putting you on my blog friends. I found you from Liza's. You guys are so cute and I miss seeing you at book club. Take care!