Welcome to the Court and Kelli Pitcher Family Blog!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
DISNEY'S NEWEST PRINCESS
YOU TOO CAN HAVE YOUR VERY OWN "PRINCESS:DO IT YOURSELF KIT" Just call Cambrie!!! Cambrie loves to play dress-ups...and of course...we think she is the prettiest princess around..even with 10 clippies in her hair (at one time!)
I have to comment because I love when I find new blogs/old friends. I am coming up in a couple weeks and would love to see you guys. Your kids are beautiful
Kelly, your kids are so cute! You need to post a little more. I think I saw you on the 4th. It was from really far away. I hope life is going well for all of you. Take care.
Court loves sports...especially Nebrask football (GO CORNHUSKERS!!)
Married for nine fabulous years!
The Pitcher Family
Hello!! Welcome to our BLOG (I still think this is such a funny word...I mean seriously don't you just kind of chuckle when you say..."BLOG"!!) We are excited to share our lives and hopefully some fun pictures of our family with you!! We are wonderful...we live in Syracuse and love it!! We have been here for a little over 3 years now! Cambrie is 4 1/2 and Kade is 2! I am fortunate enough to stay home with them!! Court works for Horizon Financial...he absolutely loves his job and is very talented in this line of work!!
2 comments:
I have to comment because I love when I find new blogs/old friends. I am coming up in a couple weeks and would love to see you guys. Your kids are beautiful
Kelly, your kids are so cute! You need to post a little more. I think I saw you on the 4th. It was from really far away. I hope life is going well for all of you. Take care.
Post a Comment